Friday, April 10, 2009

Sunshine...Easter Cookies...Bathtime

...SUNSHINE...
Today it felt warm! We played on the deck, we didn't wear jackets, and I busted out the flip flops! We ended the day with some friends and BBQ...oh spring, please stay!

(my pasty white princess)

...EASTER COOKIES...
Bunnies & eggs frosted and decorated to perfection. This is a tradition in our family and I LOVE it, and so does Natali. Isaac passed on the decorating but was more than happy to help with eating them. To spare hurting anyone's pride I am going to refrain from pointing out which cookies were decorated by adults and which ones were done by Natali.

...BATH TIME...
Our kids love bath time! Dad usually takes the Bubba, and Mom gets Natali. Great...who will take the new baby?!?! Man, we are going to be out numbered soon! Going from man-to-man to zone! I guess we'll figure out one way or another.

5 comments:

Chrissy Jo said...

Oh, how I love your kiddos. They are so cute! Isaac looks so cute getting warmed up with Ben, and your little pale princess is still probably one of my favorite 4 year olds. What can I say! I just really like you guys. Oh, and fun cookies! Way to go cool mom!

Robyn said...

Nice cookies! I don't have the patience to frost sugar cookies all cute like that.

Your family is so cute! Can't wait to see Spencer.

{Erica} said...

Those cookies are calling my name....sugar cookies are a huge downfall of mine!

so I thought for sure I'd see you at stake/regional conference and guess what I brought...hahaha...the puppets. I'm so lame to not have gotten them to you yet..i keep forgetting and then remember and blah blah. The people behind me were probably pretty annoyed that I kept looking back to see if you guys had walked in and were behind us :). No worries, I'll have them to you before we move :) and for sure by Christmas lol!

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Yah so I remember while in college, the sun came out and it felt semi-WARM so I decided to bust out the bathing suit and lay out in the back yard! That is when you know that you have been in the cold WAAAYYY to long! We all need to pack up and move to California!
Amanda

Julianne said...

SO... Spring made it to Iowa. Congrats. I know how you've been looking forward to that! And, did you decide on "Spencer"?? SO cute!