Monday, April 27, 2009

Spencer Chase

Baby Spencer arrrived today as planned at 9:54 am. He weighed in at 10.5 lbs and 21 inches long. Mother and baby are doing well. We're having a few feeding issues, but considering how chunky this guy is maybe he could stand to shed a few pounds (just kidding). Siblings have come and visited and are in love with him. We are so excited that he is here!

B

22 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Congrats Fluhman family!! I'm so glad you are pregnant anymore Becca and that you can breathe again! Can you imagine how big Spencer would be if you carried him to his due date?!? He's adorable and I love how chunky he is! Hope recovery goes smoothly for you and that the eating problems are resolved soon! Congrats again! Can't wait to meet him!!!

The Lowmans said...

Your Spencer is just as big, if not bigger, than our Spencer! He is adorable! I want to squeeze those cheeks:) We are so glad that everybody is doing well and we can't wait to meet him in person. We love you guys!

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Congrats! So glad you are both doing well. He is adorable, with the perfect kissin' cheeks. Best wishes to you & your new family of 5!

Jenny Groberg said...

Congrats guys! Becca we are so happy for you. Nicely done. I'm sorry we didn't get in touch with you when you were in UT, we were out of town. If you ever back, give us a ring. Maybe we'll see you in your next of the woods next month! Love you guys!

The groberg

sarita said...

I have been thinking about you all day, Becca! So glad everything went well and that Spencer is finally here. He is adorable and looks even cuter outside the womb than in (though those ultrasound pics are amazing)!

Good luck with the feeding. I'm sure it will get easier.

I can't wait to meet him.

Kelly said...

I love the pictures! He seriously is so cute. I can't wait to come hold him. I'm so glad you guys are doing good. I've been checking my e-mail all day to hear the news. It was worth the wait, he is beautiful.

Heitmann Family said...

He is so adorable you guys!! Seriously I really want to get a hold of him!! Glad you are all doing well. Keep the pictures coming!!

emily said...

Oh my gosh! He is the cutest baby ever - so chubby, I love it! Hope you feel much less miserable now - I'll be excited to read your blog about having three now!

Jami said...

Oh my gosh! He is huge...and super cute! You are a good woman... April 27th is a good birthday to have, I should know;) Come visit your mom soon- I'd love to see you!

Kevin and Emily said...

What a handsome little guy. I want to kiss his chubby cheeks! I am glad all went well. Congrats to your beautiful family.

Ashley said...

10 1/2 lbs??? You are my new hero!!! Congrats congrats congrats!! I'm so glad you & Spencer & everyone are doing so well!!

Mandy said...

Congrats Fluhman family! I am so excited for you guys, your new little man is so adorable and looks like he already has more hair than both of my boys! Can't wait to meet him!

jodie said...

Yay! What a sweetheart. And he already has squeezable, kissable cheeks!

musson said...

Congratulations!!! 10.5 lbs - BLESS YOUR HEART!!!

I don't know if I could get enough of those cheeks. I would squeeze them all day. TOO CUTE!!
Glad to hear that Spencer is healthy and you're doing good. Congrats again!!!

Chrissy Jo said...

Yeah for Baby Spencer! I agree that he has perfect kissin' cheeks. I can't wait to meet your sweet little boy in person!

Brooke Weekes said...

Congrat! Baby Spencer looks adorable. I love the picture. I hope you are doing well.

Laura said...

Yea! We're so happy for your family...especially for you Becca! You are my HERO for carrying a baby that size inside of you! =) What a cute little boy!

The Cairns Family said...

Congratulations on your new arrival! He is absolutely adorable! I hope you are doing well.

Craig said...

What a beautiful baby. Congrats!

Haylee Mollerup said...

Can I PLEASE kiss those cheeks!!!!????? I want to hold him! I can't wait to see him this summer!

Robyn said...

congrats! He's a cutie. I've never seen a mom look so good right before delivering!

austin and cherisse said...

Wow congrats on number 3 that is awsome. I cannot believe you had a 10 pounder though...you should get a trip to the spa for that one!!