Saturday, March 28, 2009

Never too Young




Today when Natali awoke and asked what we were doing today I was prepared with an answer, CLEANING. And to my surprise she was not only okay with this answer she was EXCITED. She helped me clean up after breakfast and then she was in charge of vacuuming her room and the front room. It was AWESOME!!! Isaac followed her around with is mini vacuum and they kept themselves busy/entertained for at least 30 min's. She was so proud of herself when she was done, and I wondered why I had never done this before!?!?!

10 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Brayden HAS to vaccum everytime we do...it's gotten to the point that I DON'T want to vaccum when he's home because it just takes that much longer! Glad you have good helpers around the house! You'll need them when Spencer arrives! Miss you!!

Chrissy Jo said...

I love this! Way to go Natali! I have a feeling she is going to be such a big helper with her brothers. :-)

Erica said...

So fun! I get the same question every day, but when it is cleaning day Brynlee usually isn't as excited about helping. I love Natali's tutu with the glasses, she's such a cute girl!

Brynlee said, "Is that Natali on my computer?" She tells me she liked Iowa better because it had better floors! (I think she just really misses her friends)

Mandy said...

Spend that little lady over my way! My boys are super "helpful" when I clean...it is just making more messes for me to clean up! :)

Amanda Wilson said...

I loved all the new posts. I love Natali's cleaning outfit and all the picures from the zoo. Now you will never have to worry that your house isn't clean. Just tell Natali it is cleaning day every day.

Kevin and Emily said...

What a good helper! I love all of these posts. Natali sounds a lot like her Momma. Glad you guys are doing great.

Robyn said...

I love it. Keep that excitement up Natali!

ps- did you see our little gift for you tonight? I hope they didn't melt!

Haylee Mollerup said...

Isn't it great!! Both Erik and Chase LOVE to vacuum and "help" me clean! :) They actually do a good job vacuuming though!! Chase REALLY LOVES IT!!!
Good job Natali and Isaac!

Aunna and Phillip said...

There is a little something called child labor laws that do exist, no worries though I got your back:)

Crystal said...

Good work! Your kids are so flippin cute!