Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our Natali

My how we love our little Natali. She is growing so fast and is so ready to become a big sister again. She is constantly talking about "baby Spencer Chase" and can't wait till he joins our family. I think she is a little more excited at the prospect of Grandma coming and getting her all to herself. Natali is a true three year old and has AWESOME days and AWESOMELY bad days. She is a girl who know what she wants when she wants it! And the volume of her voice is something we are still on a quest to control. Man the girl can be LOUD...she must of got it from her dad:) !!! Natali loves to change her clothes MULITPLE times a day (hello laundry), and adores anything dress up and princess. She thrives on knowing what we are doing that day. Each night she says as I tuck her in, "Mom, what are we doing after night time?" Apparenlty another inhertied trait from her father (just kidding), always wanting to be on the go & doing something. She loves to sing in the car and is currently entertaining us when she sings along to ABBA, Super Trooper, and does the mens part! It is GREAT!!! She adores going to preschool, and loves to say to her dad, "Look Dad, I'm going to school like you!." The other day we were doing a little touch up painting inside the house and Natali came up to Ben and expressed, "Dad, when I grow up I want to be like you...a painter!" We can only hope, right!? She reminds us who is boss on a daily bases and is still in love with her TV friends The Backyardigans. She gives great hugs and kisses and at times can be the biggest help with her little brother. I don't want to forget all these cute and precious stages. Everyone always says, "Enjoy it, they grow up so fast." In between the tantrums and freak outs, I promise I'm trying to! Love you Natali!

1 comment:

sarita said...

What a cute post! I'm sure this will mean a lot to her one day.

You are a blogging maniac!!! Are you nesting or what?