That sweet face can be deceiving. Oh how I love it, and the sweet snuggles and kisses that come with it, but there is another side that is emerging! That side that says "no, no" and swats his chubby little hand at you. The side that has discovered how to climb, and virtually nothing is safe in the house. The side that runs out the door and instead of standing by you on the porch, runs straight for street. The side that pushes his chair up to the computer desk and starts playing with the laptop. Today I came downstairs and found Isaac standing up to the laptop and some how he had opened the Pandora Radio link, and had some Nelly playing! (please don't let this be a sign of things to come) The second I go into the room he is in, he bolts for the next room where he can destroy as he pleases! Help...I truly have a little BOY...and another is coming! Hmmm, where can I buy one of the those kid approved leashes? :) Thankfully he still has that sweet little face that just melts my heart.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Don't Be Fooled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That's boys for you! If Brayden is in another room and is quiet, that usually means something is up! And climbing, don't get me started on that! It's a common occurance and so are the injuries that come along with it! Good thing our boys are cute huh? (I've practically convinced myself I wouldn't know what to do with a girl incase all I have are boys!!)
oh dear dear becca!!!....oh you have so much to look forward too with little boys just the other day coby decided he wanted to be like daddy and pee on the fire, so he pee'd in the fireplace in my living room instead! :) oh how boys are fun, but yes they get into EVERYTHING!!! chase is now in that stage too and I'm just ready to pull my hair OUT!.....oh and you can get those kid approved leashes at walmart or target, I know because coby has a monkey one just be prepared for rude stares and comments from strangers alike. hope everything is going well for you!
I don't know what you are talking about. He never does those things when I am around. He is just so sweet all the time.
Boys are above and beyond me!! All I can say is good luck!! I will say, he does have a "melt-your-heart" face.
Ahhhh Becca. Welcome to the life of boys. It only gets better. I promise you that. Just wait until you have two of them running around and destroying and Natalie there to boss them around while they do it.
Well I always figure, if my two boys aren't fighting with each other it usually means they've found some sort of trouble to get into together. Sometimes I just think, at least they are showing signs of teamwork, right?
Gotta love boys. He sounds just like my Sam. Nothing is safe. But those sweet moments make it all worth while.
Goodluck! :-) Jacob has times like that and it drives me nuts... why can't they just be sweet little angels all the time?
I don't believe a word you say. he is a perfect little angel. :)
I don't see anything but sweet, innocent, loving, and gentle. I'm not sure I believe you!
Bring him to Idaho and PROVE IT to me!! :)
P.S. I'm not kidding!
Post a Comment