Yes this year Peyton Manning graced the cover of my homemade Valentines day card from Ben. I laughed, and I am still laughing every time I pass our fridge where it hangs. Last year Neil Diamond was the face of choice. Ben is a HUGE anit-Valentines day person. I understand his point, why do we need to a specific day to show our love...shouldn't we do that every day? But, I still like any excuse to celebrate, do something fun, and eat yummy food! When we do our cards he chooses to go the more humorous route (which is one of the many reasons I love him) and this year he did not disappoint. Why Peyton Manning? Really...why not! Yes I do have a mini crush on him, he just seems like a nice guy. Plus I think all his ESPN commercials are funny, and he is hysterical on SNL (Fancy Pants)!!! And that picture rocks, just look that face (can you hear my sarcasm)! So funny and completely unexpected. We had a great day at home with kids just relaxing. We had X & O pancakes, kids opened their Valentines from us, went out to lunch, played a game of "family memory", ate heart shaped rice krispy treats, and ended the night with dinner and a movie. Happy Valentine's Day!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Neil Diamond + Peyton Manning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soooo funny. I also like the ESPN commercials. I have yet to see "Fancy Pants," but it sounds like I need to. Way to go Ben!
I too have a crush on Peyton and considering he is hilarious in his commercials (play with your kids so Peyton doesn't have to) and he went to Tennessee what other reason do I need:)
Post a Comment