On the 23rd of this month we celebrated Ben turning 29! It was a great day and Ben was a trooper and went along with all celebration that a birthday brings. Ben had the day off, which was much more of a present to me than him I think. Natali helped me make a German chocolate cake and was surprisingly patient while Ben opened his gifts. Later than night Ben and I went on a date (HALLELUJAH)! We dropped off both kids (which was a first with Isaac), and went out for an evening on the town (thank you fabulous babysitters). We even went to one of those restaurants where I'm sure kids are not allowed. It was magical...sitting by the fireplace, adult conversation, and eating food I did not prepare nor would be cleaning up. Yeah for birthdays, and a super duper yeah for dates!!!
Sunday, February 01, 2009
29th Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yummy cake! Happy Birthday Ben!
Happy birthday Ben! Hip Hip Hooray for dates!
Happy Birthday Ben! I love that first pic of Natali smiling - so sweet. I think Anna has that same green top Natali's wearing... great minds think alike!
Happy Birthday Ben! What a great day and a fabulous date- you guys deserve it!
Post a Comment