Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Vintage

My mom sent me her old smock from when she was in Kindergarten. It is so sweet with little pockets in the front, a button in the back at the neck, and her name embroidered in the front. I wasn't going to let Natali use it but my mom insisted. Apparently that was the whole reason why she sent it :)! Anyway, here is Natali creating some finger painting works of art. All while wearing something authentically vintage! Thanks Mom!


7 comments:

Chrissy Jo said...

Finger Painting! What a cool mom you are! It looks like she had a blast.

Julianne said...

See? Finger-painting is not the nightmare that most imagine. I love the smock -- but I want a picture of your moms name embroidered in the front. So sweet.

musson said...

How fun is that. At times I wish I was little and could enjoy the worry free life of finger painting.

Amanda Wilson said...

So cute!! It looks like she had a lot of fun. Way to be brave and let her finger paint. I am not sure my kids will ever experience that unless Jonathan does it outside, while the kids are naked, and I am not home.

austin and cherisse said...

your little girl makes me smile

Amy said...

she is so cute! We miss you guys. Hey, random comment for this blog, but are you all flooded there? I hope not. Be safe and let us know! Amy

sarita said...

I love love love the smock!! Do you think we could sew one of those?

By the way, I would love to have you over to meet little Maddie anytime, just let me know!