Sunday, March 09, 2008

Laughter

There is nothing quite as sweet and pure as a babies laugh. I love it when Natali makes Isaac laugh. It is a definite highlight of motherhood. Tonight she was doing it, but of course once I got the camera out she stopped. So I had to use that lovely "mom/baby" voice and do my best. Here is some footage of Isaac (7 months)!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best smile ever award.

Petersen Family said...

That's so cute! Gotta love this stage! He's getting so big!

Debbi said...

what a cutie! I love it when they start to smile and laugh so much! fun stuff!

sjmiller said...

Soo cute!

shauni said...

Very cute video. I agree, there is nothing quite as good as a baby laughing. Thanks for sharing!

Kevin and Emily said...

Love his laugh! How cute.

Kevin and Emily said...

I tagged you- sorry....ha ha. Check out my blog. Love ya!

musson said...

I must agree!! Too cute!! I know I've said this before, BUT, I still can't believe how much he looks like Ben!

Erica said...

Oh, that is so cute, I love it when Brynlee gets Gracen to laugh too, kids are so fun!

The Lindsays said...

SOOO cute! You gotta love when the kids have so much fun together. Madi still makes Ethan laugh harder than anyone else, I love it! Love your cute kids!