Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa Claus is Comin' To Town

Despite the ice storms, Santa did make it to Des Moines...and here's our proof! This Santa was awesome. Natali wasn't so sure of seeing Santa once it was actually our turn. Santa worked his charm and although I have no pictures of her all in smiles, I don't have any of her screaming and crying. Our purpose was accomplished when with some coaxing from mom she finally asked Santa for Kandyland Castle! He said he would put the order in. Thanks Santa!

Timid at first


Suckered in by a book...good work Santa!

11 comments:

jodie said...

That Santa really IS awesome! When Clay and I saw him at the mall I was tempted to go sit on his lap myself. He is totally the real thing.

Debbi said...

I love that Santa, I swear all the Santa's here in Iowa are really really good! (Besides the scarey one at walmart that was really a woman!)

Petersen Family said...

Those are cute pictures! Brayden has had a meltdown so far this year when we've been close to Santa or when Santa has said hello to him! Natali is looking so grown up...maybe those long beautiful red locks of hair have something to do with it!

The Lindsays said...

I needed that Santa this year with Ethan?! Madi loves Santa now she knows he's the man with the toys, but Ethan just SCREAMED. What cute pictures?! I love the oversized chair too...perfect for a few kids to jump on!

sjmiller said...

What a CUTE Santa!!

Such a good Santa too, getting her coaxed with a book!

shauni said...

Great santa pictures! We saw the same Santa and I thought he was great with kids! I also love his retro Christmas shirt.

Heitmann Family said...

What a great Santa!!!

Anonymous said...

SANTA!!! Does Santa know you left the work shop? So cute!

jeremyandholly said...

fun pictures!! when we saw santa...jane wouldn't even sit on his lap. natali really is looking like a big girl...isn't it sad to see them grow up?

austin and cherisse said...

too cute! I love her hair, she is adorable.

kdance said...

I, also, love that Santa! Natali is such a doll.