Thursday, December 06, 2007

Baby Isaac...4 months!

Yesterday we had Isaac's 4 month check up and are happy to report that our little guy is doing great. His current stats are:

Height: 25 1/2 inches (75%)
Weight: 17 lbs 8.5 oz (90%)
Head: 17 1/4 (75%)

He isn't rolling over yet...his big belly might be inhibiting that a little. But he is lifting his head well, grabbing his hands, and according to the doctor ready to try some rice cereal. We love our Isaac!

6 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

So handsome!!!!

shauni said...

He is such a cute baby! I love chubby little cheeks.

KP said...

He is one pound lighter than my 16 month old! I love it!

Debbi said...

What a cutie - I love his shirt! He is such a big boy already!

Crystal said...

He's such a cute little boy! I can't believe how much he weighed when he was born. Ouch!

austin and cherisse said...

I love it!!!