Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baby Willer's 8 months


8 months with sweet baby William in our life.  What did we do without him (oh ya...sleep)?! We ALL love this bundle of chunky goodness.  Whenever we go out I usually get some comment about his hair..."oh you have a red head!".  Ha...the jokes on them...I got TWO.  My bookends.  William lights up when anyone talks to him.  He's usually easy to make giggle.  He isn't super stable yet will sitting up but he's slowly getting there.  Just today I laid him on the floor, left the room to grab something, and when I came back he had pushed himself up in to a sitting position (kinda).  He rolls, gets up on his hands and knees, wiggles himself backwards, has 2 bottom teeth, loves to feed himself baby puffs, and not surprisingly LOVES to eat.  He is a momma's boy...if he sees me he wants me to hold him.  Most days I love it, but sometimes I just need him to be content in his saucer.  He isn't my best napper or sleeper but I am grateful for what he does do.  Recently I took him in for an appointment and he weighed 18. something pounds.  Doctor just said, "big boy!" I love this baby.  He is sweet and squishy and mine.  Happy 8 months Will...




1 comment:

sarita said...

What a cutie! He looks so much like Spencer to me in the rocking chair picture. I love how he's eating his sign, too!

Miss you girl!