Friday, June 14, 2013

Eight is Great!

This year was a milestone birthday for Natali.  My first born turned 8! {In 8 more years she'll be 16...NOOO} We spent the day celebrating all things Natali.  We had a special breakfast (even had some extra friends with us), took treats to playgroup to share, and topped off the day eating pizza and bowling at the new Spare Time center with friends.  I convinced the folks there to let us use the back room for our little gathering so it made it feel all the more special.  They brought us our pizza and there where plenty of lanes, lights, and food. Natali thought it was A-MAZING!

I love that sweet smile!   

 The girl loves Legos just like her dad and brothers.  
 Spencer bowling with help from Dad.

One of Natali's presents was to go get a pedicure.  I took her to a spa.  They had her sit in the "quiet/meditation room" and gave her a glass of water before bringing her for the pedicure.  She thought she was pretty special!  There will be no living with her after this.


I hope Natali felt our  love for her on her birthday.  I can't imagine life without this intense spunky red headed daughter of mine.  She has a tender heart and big ambitions.  She is a wonderful big sister and great helper to me.  She has taught me humility and patience.  She loves life.  She is an artist and loves to craft/create.  I love my Nattles.  Happy 8th Birthday baby girl!

No comments: