{Some of my favorite loves}
Valentines is one of those holidays that I feel I could take it or leave it. I understand that you don't need a special day to let those close to you know you love them....but at the same time who doesn't like a little extra attention and love, designated holiday or not! Leading up to the big V-day Natali informed me more than once that she was SO excited for the table to be decorated, fun little goodies to be found, and a special breakfast. UH WHAT! I guess she does remember the things I've done in the past, and apparently they are apart of our family tradition now. I wasn't feeling super great but thankfully between the few decorations I had on hand, the gifts from grandma's, and Sam's Clubs bucket of powdered donuts the kids thought the morning was pretty fantastic. Ben spent the day flying home from Vegas from a Conference. It was good to finally have everyone home.
1 comment:
So many things to comment on today! I love all your wonderful traditions--and it's so awesome you kept up with it, even though you weren't feeling great! ;)
I have to say--we just bought those powdered doughnuts from Sams, and I hate them! DANG IT they were SO GOOD, and I (the girl who is not so fond of doughnuts) was having a hard time saying no to more! lol
Excited for your new baby--you really are a great mom--and this little guy is super lucky to come to your home!
Post a Comment