A few weekends ago I had a chance to have a little get away. I went up with some ladies (Meg & Shauni) to Dallas and attended Time Out For Women. It was my first time going. I was so excited to have a break from the every day routine. We took off Friday morning and spent the day shopping...and well...eating. It was GREAT!!! We we spent a fair amount of time at Sam Moon, and then made our way over to the Highlands for lunch and more shopping and pedicures! HEAVEN. (thanks Shauni for capturing my "relaxing" face)
Later we found our hotel...and right next to it was a QT!!! Shout out I-O-W-A. The whole car squealed in delight. You would have thought we spotted a unicorn from the way we reacted. It was a special moment. I think we were all little giddy just simply from spending the say without loading our kids in and out of the car.
We attended TOFW and enjoyed the messages that were shared. I think I laughed the hardest during the speakers Kate & Sara from Our Best Bites. I love those guys! I made us go up and take pictures with them after. Such sweet girls.
After the first night we headed out to find a quick and fast bite to eat. The fates must have been smiling down on us. We took an off ramp and glowing in front us was...IN & OUT! I think I audibly gasped.
It was soooooooooo good!
The Conference Center was right next to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium and the Texas Ranger Stadium. Both were beautiful! I would love to go to a baseball game there.
We left Saturday after the conference and returned home to my smiling freshly washed kiddos. Ben held down the fort quite well. He got Isaac to his soccer game...and Isaac scored his first goal! Go Bubba! I was so grateful that we were able to make this weekend happen. I needed it so much, just a little refresher. Thanks Ben....and thanks ladies for a great weekend!






4 comments:
Becca you are killing me with your cuteness. You look great!
What a fun trip. And a QT?! Amazing.
LOVE these pics! Especially your cute, giddy smile outside of In n Out!! Glad you got a nice break away from the kiddos!
Every mom needs a time out!!!! (I often give myself one..he, he, he) You look just as cute as I remember you!!
Yay for QT. Yay for In-and-Out. And Yay for girls trip! So glad you all got to go.
Post a Comment