Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Preschool Zoo

Isaac's preschool recently went on a field trip up to the Waco zoo.  Spencer and I were able to tag along and enjoy the day out in the sunshine.  It was fun to be out with my boys and spending the day together.

Getting ready to go in with all their matchy monkey shirts.  He is such a big kid! 

Spency waiting patiently.  Just VERY happy to be in his "darf" shirt. (If you ask him what Darth Vadar says...he makes raspy throat breath sounds...it makes a parent proud.)



Spencer loved jumping of the steps in the orangutan area. 

Isaac picked out his shoes this morning.  It wasn't worth saying anything.  I find it rather endearing.  He does this a lot. 

 Both boys loved the slide.  Love the faces they make while going down.

Love that face.  Love that boy.  Can't believe he will be 3 at the end of this month!
It was great day at the zoo!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, your boys are adorable! I love the shoes, it definitely isn't worth changing. Sometimes when we are going out of the house Paul will ask if we should make the girls put on more normal clothes and I just think, I gave up on that battle a long time ago.

Janene said...

So cute. I love the monkey shirts. In fact, I still wish Tanners fit him... And I like the mis-matched shoes too! They'll figure it out eventually, and it won't be near as cute to see them wearing matching shoes... :)