Monday, March 05, 2012

Ben, Beard, and a Shaver

During the month of February Ben was on call 19 days straight.  He decided that while on call he was going to grow a beard.  It was all fun and games at first, kinda rugged and cute.  Then it was just annoying for him & me.  I suggested many times that he just shave it of.  And his reply was always the same...NOT until I'm done with call. Whatever! So the day finally came to shave it off.  I wanted him to let me take pictures and document the different phases.  He wasn't fond of the idea.  I took some anyway.  So, proudly presenting the faces of Ben.




7 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Those last two pictures are HILARIOUS!! Not the Ben we lived in the Elms with! ;)

The Robinson Bunch said...

LMBO! this is hilarious!...the first picture, he looks like an axe wielding murderer LOL...he and Jason were the best home teachers and we sure do miss them! :)

Mark and Aupreille said...

That is hiliarious. Mark has the same handlebar mustache picture from two weeks ago when he was shaving his off.

shauni said...

This is hilarious, and a little creepy. You show 'em Ben for making you take 19 days of call! Take that!

Amanda Wilson said...

Wow! Those are so awesome, and a little scary.

Amanda Wilson said...

From Jonathan - Should have kept the mustache.

Janene said...

Creepy! I'm telling you... Too much facial hair does some weird things to those normally handsome men in our lives!