Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Earlier this week we made ginger bread houses.  It served 2 main purposes 1). it gave us something to do over this long Christmas break & 2). it was an attempt to help me get out of my ba-hum-bug mood.  Not sure how succesful it was on the later, but the kids seemed to REALLY enjoy themselves.

 Spencer never made it past the frosting really.  At one point I saw him licking the roof of the house.

 Sweet Natali was so excited for the decorating aspect.  She LOVED every second!!!

Isaac ate more candy than any one 4 year old should eat.  But look at that smile!

2 comments:

sarita said...

Merry Christmas, Becca! We really need to catch up again soon, ok? That last phone call just wasn't enough. My cup is still empty :)

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

I hate to say it, but I am glad I am not the only feeling a little bah-humbug right now. Christmas isn't as cheery when you have to force the cheer. But those houses look great!!