Christmas day was very low key. We woke up and managed to hold the kids off till 7:30ish. Apparently I am the parent who takes ALONG time brushing my teeth, wiping away mascara, etc...or so I have been accused. The kids were VERY excited to find their stockings filled, presents left under the tree, and the plate of cookies full of crumbs (messy Santa).
Spencer loved his new McQueen & Francesco, they were a hit.
And his very own super hero cape like his brother & sister
Sometimes I am really not sure who is more excited for the new toys, the kids, or Ben!
This year Natali recived my old iphone. For the record the sim card has been removed and it's more of an ipod touch kinda thing. She LOVED it. You could tell she felt like a big deal. In this picture she is rocking out singing to a song!
Little Fudge SUPER excited for his M&M's.
The only consistant item Isaac asked for was a Superman guy! Lucky boy, he got it.
After opening presents we ate breakfast and basked in the utter destruction of our family room. The kids played and we slowly started getting ready for church as Ben left for the hospital (yay for being on call during the holidays). I wish I could say that that evening we had a nice meal to top off the night, but truth be told....I burnt it. I BURNT the pre-COOKED ham. Yep....I ruined Christmas dinner. Ben told me it wasn't that bad if you pretended you were eating jerky. But at least all the sides were yummy. It was a memorable...to say the least! Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:
Natali is cracking me up in that one pic of her singing! Love it! And so sorry (but so funny about the jerky!) about the ham. I think Christmas on Sunday is bittersweet. Great to remember Christ, but the naughty part of me wants to stay in pjs all day, at home. Glad y'all had a good Christmas (even if Ben had to go into work =(
Post a Comment