Thursday, August 04, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Isaac turned 4!  
I can't believe it.  
4 years ago this little chunk came into our life.  
And he has added such joy and pure silliness everyday since.






You are a sweet little boy, truly a marshmallow at heart.  A stern voice (and moms stink eye)  can set you into instant tears or you give us that big "ah shucks" grin and all is forgiven.  You say your favorite colors are blue and green right now, and your really not all that picky when it comes to what you will or won't eat.  Although lately you've been boycotting hot dogs!?!?  You love tagging along with your big sis...hence all the barbie time you get.  But you are learning to love all thing SUPER HERO.  
You are my soft squishy boy and I love you.  Thanks for some of the best snuggles and kisses around, I am so lucky to be your mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I can't believe how big he is getting! Can't wait to hear his little laugh again in person!!!