Monday, July 04, 2011

HAPPY 4TH of JULY

Happy 4th of July.  I am so grateful to live in a place where we have freedom.  I am grateful for my Grandpa's and father-in-law who served this nation.  I am grateful for those who have and still continue to serve.  I am grateful for the woman/mothers who sacrifice while their husbands are away.  Thank you.  We've celebrated this year with a ward Pancake breakfast and hanging out with great friends eating good food!  And as always I am grateful for these little people of mine.  
 Spencer & his beloved McQueen
 Isaac and his squishy cheeks
 Miss Natali who is clearly entering that...I don't know how to smile for the camera without making a weird face...stage
The cute corker bows I learned how to make.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

VERY cute bows! She always looks adorable-- :)

Amanda Wilson said...

Of course you made those bows. I was lucky just to make sure my kids had something red, white, or blue on.

Mandy said...

Happy 4th! Such cute kids and super cute bows!