Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's a Birthday Soiree'

That's fancy for "It's a Birthday Party"...in case you didn't know everything is fancier in French.  This week little miss Natali will be turning 6.  I decided to finally throw her a little birthday party.  The theme...Fancy Nancy.  We invited just a few other little girls over from her primary class.  We made rings and added accessories to our fancy outfits.  We played "pass the parcel" (that's fancy for, pass the present). We ate and sipped punch with our pinkies up!  Painted finger nails, took pictures, and ended by making & eating parfaits.  It was perfectly, fabulously, FANCY!!!  Natali had a wonderful time so I consider it all a success.


 All our fancy guests

 The girls decorating their goody containers.

 Playing pass the parcel. (yes even Isaac got in on the fancy-ness)

Our fancy food...frilly tooth picks make everything fancy I learned!

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Such a fancy and fantastic party! Jenna hasn't stopped talking about it! :) You're such a great mom--

Lacy said...

Oh Becca! Can you plan my child's party next week??? I love the cake pops and of course, Isaac's skirt, LOL!

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Nice cake pops! Tres chic!

Chrissy Jo said...

Sooo cute! I do love those little cake pops. What a fun party! (Oh, and Isaac's skirt? Hilarious!) Love ya!

shauni said...

So cute! I'm sure Natalee was in heaven! I love your serving platter- that makes every party fancy.

Laura said...

Becca- WOW! We are on the same 6-year-old-girl-Birthday-Party wavelength. We also had a Fancy Nancy Birthday Party for Elizabeth this year! I'll have to post some pictures soon...your looks like a success! :)

Zent Family said...

Hannah would have LOVED this party!!! What fun!!!