Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Little Man
I love this little guy. This stage, 21 months, is pretty dang cute. He runs around the house playing chase. When his dad comes home he runs to the garage door and waits for him to come in, and squeals in delight. He is getting more opinionated with what he wants to eat. He refused to eat a quesadilla and instead scarfed down lasagna. He loves to go down the slide head first. He thinks he is such a big kid. I just took him to the doctor (ear infection and nebulizer treatments) and he weighs 26lbs. He IS a big kid. The other day Ben tried to read him a book. Spencer refused to sit on his lap and ran away. Ben looked at me and said, "when did this happen...he's not my baby anymore." It's true. As much as I try to hold on and force him to lay in my arms like a baby, the truth is he is getting bigger. It has it's perks, and I know it's what's suppose to happen. But, man...it happens so fast. In April he will be 2!!! I'm not ready. But with all that said, he is still my sweet little man. And I really do LOVE this stage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss that little man! He is getting so big, but is still just as cute as ever!!!
I don't know how I could forget that they're only a month apart! Brynlee turns 2 in March! I wish I could say that she's squeeling in delight and running away from me, but the last couple days she's been whining and wanting me to hold her. I feel like I have a 6 month old again! :)
Look at those beautiful eyes! I adore that little man.
Post a Comment