Friday, August 20, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

Teeth are falling out left and right around here.  Not really, but Natali lost her 2nd tooth yesterday.  I pulled it out.  I was tired of hearing about it, and it was barely hanging on.  I could see the other tooth coming in behind.  Minimal tears were shed.  There was some blood.  Overall not TOO traumatic.


Good thing this mama finished here "custom made" tooth fairy pillow just nights before. Yes, I'm pretty amazing.  Just kidding, but Natali did give me a GREAT reaction.  Thank Heavens for little girls with LOTS of enthusiasm.

4 comments:

Briawna said...

Impressive. Palmer hasn't even had a loose tooth.

Petersen Family said...

She is getting WAY too big! She just looks SO old in the picture with her new pillow! What does the tooth fairy pay these days anyway?!?!

Ashley said...

Too funny - oh how I need a girl someday in my life. Watch me become an all-boy mom. I am not all-boy material.

Your pillow is awesome - and you are amazing - hello! You made a freakin tooth fairy pillow. Your description of Natali's tooth coming out made me laugh. I'm glad it wasn't too traumatic. Thank heavens for moms ;)

shauni said...

You ARE amazing. Both because you pulled out her tooth and because you made a tooth fairy pillow, I won't go anywhere near loose teeth ( I leave that to daddy, along with the paddling!) Maybe you can teach me how to make a tooth fairy pillow on one of our craft days.