Saturday, July 24, 2010

Swim Time

Texas is HOT!  And the number one activity of choice is swimming.  Thankful despite the fact that we don't have a pool, we do have fabulous friends who do.  (man aren't we lucky)  So at least once a week if not more we load up with towels, snacks, sunscreen, pool toys and head out to beat the heat.  I just got these floaties for Isaac...and I LOVE them.  So does he, he wants to wear them all the time.  Even when we are not at the pool.

5 comments:

sarita said...

Maddie has a puddle jumper, too, and I LOVE it! So much better for her than a life jacket!

Miss you!

Heitmann Family said...

surprisingly that is our number one choice of activities here too!!

shauni said...

The only thing better than having friends with a pool is having friends with KEYS to their pools!! You guys need to come swim with us this week- you name the day!

The Jones Fam said...

Hey Becca! I love your past few post. I have been off blogging for awhile...due to nothing really..,but I needed to get my Fluhman fix! Thanks for supporting my habit! I love the boys room! Looks great! Way to go on the quilts! They are way cute! Way to be crafty, thrifty and resourceful! I need some of your energy. I love it! Sorry it is hot in Texas. You should have moved to AZ, it's so much cooler here, like 110 degrees...glad you guys can cool off!
-Nat

Zent Family said...

I don't think you can ever get too much pool time!!!! I am so glad your kiddos love the water!