Thanks Grandma for providing some backyard fun! ALL the kids love it, even Spencer. Poor Isaac gets off looking like he stepped out of the shower. Ya, it's hot in Texas!
We love it...thanks Grandma!!!
Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy our postings about our growing family and what we are up to.
Thanks Grandma for providing some backyard fun! ALL the kids love it, even Spencer. Poor Isaac gets off looking like he stepped out of the shower. Ya, it's hot in Texas!
5 comments:
I love it!!!!! I so want to come jump on it with your cute kiddos! Hours of fun right there, my friend. Hours of fun....
So Fun!! My kids keep telling everyone that when we get a house, they get a trampoline...we'll see about that, but I'm sure they'll love it like yours do! So glad you've been enjoying some yummy bbq, you make me want to run out and find somewhere to eat some!
Yeah! Looks like we'll be hanging out at your house a lot this summer...
What a beautiful backyard! I want to see more pictures of your new house too. Looks like fun!
So awesome! And a backyard with a fence to put it in! The house looks great from what I can tell from the pictures! Way to get right in and enjoy the Texas life with good BBQ! I am so happy for you guys! Also, give Natali a big birthday hug from her AZ friends! Five! Wow! That makes you old, you know.:)
-Nat
Post a Comment