Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Preschool

Today was Natali's first day of preschool for this year. She was so excited to start and get back with her teacher's, old friends, and make some new ones. She is a getting so big and I am already feeling anxious that next year will be the start of kindergarten.

Enjoying a meal on our "You Are Special" plate while wearing her super Natali cape. We topped of the evening playing at the park. It was a great day! Happy first day of preschool Natali!

8 comments:

The Cairns Family said...

She looks adorable! Isn't it great that she likes school!!!! I love that she has a cape, I just made one for Lauren's birthday.

The Jones Fam said...

happy first day of preschool Natali and you too Becca! Your a good mom, making it a fun special day for her. It was fun to see Ben saturday. We gave him a real Arizona welcome, by almost running out of gas in the middle of the desert. We'll see if he'll do anything with us again.
-nat

Amanda Wilson said...

So cute! I love the "special" plate. I can't believe how much bigger Natali looks already. Glad you get some "time to yourself" in the afternooons now!

The Lindsays said...

Love the "You Are Special" plate and cape! Man she's getting big (and such a cutie...LOVE those red-heads)!

cherisse said...

too cute

shauni said...

She looks so cute! I also have to say WOW, you are super mom for making that "lunch." My poor kids get PB &J almost every day, if they are lucky they will get a gogurt with it! It looks like she had a great day.

Zent Family said...

I'm scared to death of sending Hannah to school! Yikes, when did we get so old?

Julianne said...

so cute - glad that some stability (in some sense of the word) has found you once again. good luck to Natali!