Thursday, September 17, 2009

Isaac

I love this little guy and I am LOVE with this picture a dear friend snapped while we were at the park yesterday. Isaac is growing up so fast. I love hearing him talk. His vocabulary has tripled this summer. He says "flash light" like daffy duck, and he melts my heart when he says, "tank you...mama." He loves to follow his big sister around and often asks for her when she is gone at preschool. He loves to read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, watch Backyardigans, and eat as much fruit as he can (not so fun for mom if you know what I mean). Love you Isaac!

2 comments:

Amanda Wilson said...

What a great pictures of the cutest little boy ever!!! Oh how I love him and miss him. Savannah saw this picture and yelled "Bubba!!!" I told her only a few more days and we get to see him. He is just so handsome.

Haylee Mollerup said...

What a sweet post! You're so good at posting cute, little things about your kids! That picture of Isaac is ADORABLE!!!