Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Crew

The best thing about going out to Utah, besides Cafe Rio...Roberts...Betos...& Tucanos, is getting to be with all our loved ones that we are currently so far away from! These nieces and nephews are growing up so fast I feel like we are missing out on so much. But, the bright side is that we do get to come out and spend time, laugh, and eat lots of good food. Here are some random shots through out our trip.

Christmas Day, all the family finally gathered together (although not all in the photo).

Isaac, Grace, and Sadie

Bubba trying to use someone else's present as his personal stepping stool.

Nattles watching a show in a dress up. She would not take this off.
Even when we went to visit Great Grandma.

This girl was in HEAVEN helping Grandma in the kitchen.


Our Bubba!

Isaac and Uncle Chuck. Isaac loved sitting in this chair and
watching all the action in the kitchen.

8 comments:

Erica said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Natali looks quite pleased with her gifts! I love the picture of Isaac with the lion rug, he is too cute!

Zent Family said...

How fun to spend Christmas with family!! Was it so cold in Utah? Lots of snow? Hannah was really excited for Santa this year- it made Christmas so much more fun!

Maginot said...

Hope you enjoyed cafe rio and the other good food places... oh and hope you enjoyed the family :-)

austin and cherisse said...

looks like you guys had fun! I love th holidays!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better then to spend Christmas with family. Looks like your kiddos had lots of fun.

Crystal said...

Isaac is so cute I could just eat him up! Looks like life is good for you over there! Your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love Natali's costume! Didn't she get hot wearing it all day?

Julianne said...

Isn't family the best?!