Friday, October 17, 2008

We're Growing!


We are excited to announce that baby #3 is on it's way! I am 10 weeks along and fully enjoying the fatigue and nausea (especially with two other kids to take care of)! Hopefully just a few more weeks of that and I will be done with this first phase. We are overjoyed with our growing family and wanted to share our excitement and news!

33 comments:

The Robinson Bunch said...

holy potatoes! I KNEW IT! CONGRATULATIONS! the look on your face a couple weeks ago at costco when I asked you if you guys were going to have more anytime soon your answer seemed a little funny, I could just tell on your face something was up. :) well thats exciting. cant wait to find out what your having. :)

Heitmann Family said...

congrats Natali. I am so excited for you and I hope you start feeling better soon. Yeah!!

Petersen Family said...

Horray for another cute Fluhman baby!! I hope we see this baby sooner than later!! You'll have to tell me how being pregnant is with two others running around! We really do need to chat!! Congrats!!!

Haylee Mollerup said...

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you're having! I'm so sorry you're sick. I wish I could be there to help! Miss you!!!!

Debbi said...

yay! congratulations and what good timing - a baby right before crazy 4th year (not during it!) Hope you start feeling better soon!

Jenny said...

Congrats to you!! How exciting :) Hope you feel better very soon. Take care of yourself!

The Lowmans said...

Holy Cow! You fertile Fluhmans! This is great news. I guess we'd better jump on the bandwagon, huh? :) Love you guys. We're excited for you.

Mandy said...

What in the world!!CONGRATS! I apparently can't tell when you are fibbing because I remember a conversation about when to have the next little one and I didn't sense that anything was up, nice poker face! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to tell you in person!!

Chrissy Jo said...

Yay!!!!! Congratulations! Let me know and I'll watch your cute kiddos for doctors appointment, needed naps, etc. any time!

The Lindsays said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Good luck with the first trimester...it's so hard to be pregnant with kids. Thank goodness it all ends, right?!

musson said...

congratulations! !!
Shoot I can't imagine having 2 let alone 3! But if this one looks anything like your first two - it'll be a keeper! (I hope you could follow my comment)

Maginot said...

Congrats Becca & family! I can't believe you are pregnant with your third already, you are so amazing girl! Sure hope you feel better soon.

Kevin and Emily said...

CONGRATS Becca & Ben. We are just thrilled for you guys. You make such good looking, adorable children that we expect you to have many many more.(= Hope you start feeling better soon. Our babies are only going to be a few weeks apart Becca. I am so excited!

Amanda Wilson said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you and can't wait to have another adorable Fluhman baby. I can't wait to find out what it is. I can't wait to get back to help you. Miss you!

Erica said...

That is wonderful news!! I am so excited for you! 3 is not a thought I am quite ready to consider yet! Congratulations, I hope you get feeling good soon!

Crystal said...

CONGRATS!!! So exciting!! Good luck!!

sarita said...

Hooray! I'm with Mandy, you totally had me fooled! I knew it might be coming soon but I had no idea it had already come!

I am sooo excited for you guys!

Perfect timing!

The Cairns Family said...

Congratulations!!! Your kids are so adorable. I hope that you feel better soon!

Zent Family said...

YEA!!! Congrats!!!

shauni said...

What??? How did I miss this post the last two days? Congrats! I am so excited for you guys, you will have your hands full but it will be so much fun. Let me know if you need help with anything with your nausea/tiredness- that first trimester is so hard!

Ashley said...

Rebecca, CONGRATULATIONS!!! What exciting news!! You're such an awesome mom...this new little baby will be so lucky to have you and Ben as parents! I hope the fatigue and nausea go away soon too!!

Megane said...

Congrats!!!! That is sooo exciting! I sympothize with the feeling sick...i hope it goes away for you quickly!

Mark and Aupreille said...

Congratulations! That is so funny because on Sunday when you mentioned you were going to start taking a prenatal exercise class on Wednesday's it didn't even register until I was talking to Megan about what days do and don't work for your schedule and she asked if you were pregnant then because of the class. I'm a big dork as you will find out soon enough.

That is so exciting though and you must keep me posted on what (anything) we can do to help you!

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Raise the roof for more babies! Congrats to you and the whole fam! So tell me - is Natalie dying for a baby sis?

Kelly said...

CONGRATS!!(Again.) I am seriously so excited for you. Please let me know when I can help watch the kids. I really am usually free and would love to watch them during appointments, or even if you need a little break. Whooo-hooo!

{Erica} said...

YAY!! hope you're feeling better soon....

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Wow...I am so shocked and so excited for you guys! 3 kids will be quite the adventure and adjustment, huh? Hope all is well.
Amanda

sjmiller said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Having three is definitely a change. But, it's great! YAY!! When are you due?

Lisa said...

Congrats! I'm liking all these people joining the number 3 club with me :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for another Fluhman!!! We are so happy for you all!

Laura said...

Holy Moly! Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Wow! I don't know what to say....yeah!

austin and cherisse said...

Holy cow you are fast girl already wow!! You are joining the three club...good luck you will need it! Congrats that is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I said I wanted another redhead from you;) I can't wait till he or she is in this world. Hope you aren't sick.