
I bought these jammies last Jan. from Kohl's during there mega sale and I have been anxiously waiting to dress my kiddos in them. The day has finally come! Yeah for coordinating Halloween themed jammies. Thank heavens my kids are not old enough to rebel against matching!

3 comments:
So cute! I love the jammies. To be honest pj's are one of my favorite things, I would love to just wear them all day everyday!
I love their Halloween jammies! I have had my eye on some Halloween PJ's for the boys just waiting for them to go on sale- you've got the right idea, you can always get the best deals a year in advance. They look super cute and so festive.
Isn't it so exciting when you find a sale way back when and finally it is time to put the clothes on! Glad they fit just right. They look so cute!
Post a Comment