Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hop Hop


So today we were running errands as a family and one of our stops was to Wal-Mart. To our surprise the Easter Bunny was there. At first I thought Natali was going to just FREAK OUT! A large white bunny in a creepy mask with a pastel vest...freaky! But to our astonishment she loved it. And, you could have your picture taken with the Easter Bunny and get a free 5x7. I thought, why not! So since we don't have a printer with a scanner, a picture of the picture will have to do. Sorry about the flash spot, but you get the idea. Thanks Wal-Mart!

9 comments:

Petersen Family said...

SO fun! She's looking so grown up with those long, beautiful, red locks of hair! We're still waiting for that day when Brayden's not afraid of Santa, Easter Bunny, etc. I was going to hit WalMart today too until we had to make a visit to the doctor...Brayden has croup, a double ear infection, and a fever! :(

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that bunny looks like it's had one too many. I would be freaking out if I was a kid.
She seems like she's going to be the perfect teenager, adult you name it. What perfection.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of Natali! The bunny looks a little messed up....but Natali looks so cute and grown up!

It was also fun to read your tag!

Kevin and Emily said...

What a brave girl to pose with that scary Easter bunny. She is so beautiful and getting so big.

sjmiller said...

Lucky!

I wish our Wal Mart did that!

She looks so happy!

Robyn said...

I hear ya about the bunny. I saw him at the mall and thought, "no way I would ever sit on his lap".

Robyn said...

I hear ya about the bunny. I saw him at the mall and thought, "no way I would ever sit on his lap".

Robyn said...

I hear ya about the bunny. I saw him at the mall and thought, "no way I would ever sit on his lap".

Julianne said...

The Easter bunny freaks me out. You've got one brave little 2 year old.