Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First Hair Cut

After a meal of peas (which you can see on his face) we decided it was time to give Isaac a haircut. The poor kid was sporting a mini mullet and hair was covering his ears. It didn't go quite as we planned. Isaac didn't enjoy it at all and wouldn't hold his head still. The sound of the little buzzer freaked him out and he kept looking around for it. So needless to say Isaac has about half a hair cut and a really uneven mullet now. Poor kid...good thing hair grows back.


20 comments:

Abbey said...

Isaac has to be one of THE CUTEST babies I have ever seen. Seriously, what a beautiful face!

Kelly said...

For someone who didn't enjoy his haircut he certainly has one big smile on his face. He is so adorable.

Petersen Family said...

Yeah from the pictures you posted you would have never guessed he didn't like his first haircut! What a shame to have to cut all that beautiful dark hair! And the mess of the peas only makes him cuter!

shauni said...

Super cute haircut! That is quite a feat to get him to sit still for you. I love his cute little chubby face.

Kevin and Emily said...

Oh he is sooooooo dang cute! I love his cheeks and his smile.

Debbi said...

what a cutie - his hair looks so dark - was Natalie's dark too and then turned red?

Erica said...

Super cute, I worry about Gracen ending up with a funny haircut when we decide to do his. I want to take him somewhere and Nate thinks he can do it. We'll see how that goes.

jodie said...

Awww but he sure does have a cute look on his face!

Side note: how are you handling the fact that we have a month with no new LOST episodes? I'm already struggling and I'm beginning to twitch...

Amanda Wilson said...

Isaac would look cute no matter what kind of haircut he had. He just has a great face.

Julianne said...

Okay, he CHANGED! He looks so different all of a sudden! Grown up, darker (has he been tanning?) and even cuter than before!

musson said...

Oh I wish I could get Addie to grow some hair....
He looks like he's enjoying the hair cut, it must be the person taking his picture!!

ANYWAYS LOST IS ON IN 8 MINUTES!!!!! I don't think we've had our Lost conversation for a while - we need to catch up!

austin and cherisse said...

wow you are brave, I would never cut my kids hair because I am sure I would destroy their hair. Good work Becca

The Lindsays said...

He really is the cutest kid! I cut Ethan's hair and I'm even crazy enough to use scissors?! I put him in the bathroom sink and he's getting big enough that it keeps him pretty immobile, but the head wiggling...how do you stop that?! IFor Ethan's sake, it IS a good thing hair grows back, but Isaac looks great.

musson said...

WHAT IS THIS!!!! A RERUN OF LOST?????!!!!?!!?!

jeremyandholly said...

they don't come much cuter than that one:) seriously. love you.

Heitmann Family said...

He looks like he is having a good time. Especially with the peas on those adorable cheeks!!

The Robinson Bunch said...

he is absolutly adorable...both your kids are so precious!

Anonymous said...

Aw, c'mon, every kid needs a mullet!

sjmiller said...

He is still so adorable though!!

sjmiller said...

Hey!

Can u send me your email that you use for the blog?

I'm making mine private, and want to make sure you can get on.

Send it to stephaniemillerphotography.com

Thanks!