Thursday, March 20, 2008

Are We Having Fun Yet!?!

So all day today we talked about coloring easter eggs. I thought it would be so fun with Natali. Isaac was down for a nap, Natali was up from hers, and the timing was perfect. Or so I thought.

In the middle of dying eggs!

"Natali...smile at the camera!" (nice blank stare)
Then I said, "I want to see a happy face." And below is what I got!
Oh the life of a 2 1/2 year old drama queen.


Thanks Nattles for the great memories :)
It's a "stage" right!?!?!?!?!?

11 comments:

austin and cherisse said...

O that girl is just like her MOMMY! Little sassy pants! Okay I dont think I say it enough I love her HAIR. When are you coming over to visit your mom. Lets go get pinkberry while you are here.

Heitmann Family said...

oh, the joys of girls. I haven't even attempted coloring eggs with my kids, you are brave!!!

sjmiller said...

I hope it's a stage, but then again, my little man has been in that "stage" for a VERY long time. It gets old very fast.

Sorry you have to go through it too.

The eggs look like fun though!

Petersen Family said...

Oh no!! I can't believe she didn't like coloring Easter Eggs! We're attempting it tomorrow...hopefully with better results! Happy Easter!

jeremyandholly said...

that's awesome!! is she just tender and you said it in a "not so nice tone"? or is she just a drama queen?? either way...THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! happy easter:)

Kelly said...

That looks like a classic senerio that would happen at our house. It gave me a good laugh.

shauni said...

That cracks me up! What a funny little girl. Don't you love putting a lot of work into something, only to have it flop? You've got to love life with toddlers.

Kevin and Emily said...

That is honestly one of the saddest faces I have ever seen. She is a seriously good drama queen! At least you got some great pictures out of the egg dying that you can tease her with one day! (=

Erica said...

That is so funny, she is a cute girl.

musson said...

That is too funny!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that Addie wont have those moments.

The Lindsays said...

That is hilarious! Unfortunately, I have to break the bad news that it isn't a phase. At least, if she's anything like Madi, every day is a roller coaster and you never know what's going to throw them over the edge! TOO FUNNY!