Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Winter Wonderland

What was suppose to be a "trace" of snow turned into at least 4 inches of white fluffy stuff! Natali was completely enthralled. Last year it snowed but it was always to icy to play in. So we bundled up and headed out doors. It was AWESOME...Natali loved it. She made snow angels, snowballs, white washed herself, and even ate some. I was freezing and had to bribe her to come in with hot chocolate and marshmallows. She would have spent hours out there. Despite the fact that I hate the cold and especially driving in the snow, today I was grateful for it....fun memories with Natali!

Ready to Play


Playing on the Deck


Out in the Backyard


Thawing Out!

10 comments:

Jamie Petersen Photography said...

Too cute Becca! We're still waiting for our first snow that's enough to play in! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! We're thankful for good friends like you guys and wish (like ALWAYS) that we lived closer!

Debbi said...

Wasn't that snow great!? It was fun that first day - I hope you had a great thanksgiving!

sjmiller said...

Awww~ Look at that San Diego girl out there with her daughter in the snow!!

Natali is a doll, and it looks like you two had a lot of fun together!

I'd do the same thing... bribe them to come in for hot chocolate!

Too cute!!

Robyn said...

What a good mom to go play! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Erica said...

It looks like you had fun. Brynlee didn't get so lucky, too cold for me, maybe one day this winter.

Heitmann Family said...

I miss that. I don't know how much snow I will get here in Lacey, mostly rain I think. Enjoy and it looks like Natali had a great time.

shauni said...

Cute pictures, you are a great mom to go outside and play with her, my boys went out to play and I stayed inside and watched them out the front window! The snow was a great way to kick off the holiday season.

jeremyandholly said...

how can you NOT love the snow?? i can say that i have OFFICIALLY converted to a mountain/season girl. very cute pictures...your a good mom to tough it out:) are you coming to utah for christmas?? i really want to squeez that fat little man of yours! :)

The Lindsays said...

Rebecca, I got onto your blog through Briawna's and I was so excited to see you guys! I can't believe how grown up and adorable Natali is and now you have a little boy?! It's crazy how time flies. I hope you don't mind if I peak at your blog from time to time! It's so good to hear how great you're doing. Alicia Lindsay ;-)

kdance said...

Ahhh, I just love a warm mug of hot chocolate after playing in the snow. Natali is so dang cute.