All I can say is YEAH for moms!!! We were lucky to have my mom come out and visit us this last week. Thank heavens for having babies/grandkids because I know she wasn't coming for Ben and I, or Iowa! We had a blast just being together. It's wonderful when your mom is also your best friend. We ran errands, played with the kids, and she helped me beautify our little house. Thanks to her we now have window treatments, the kids clothes have all been sorted and organized, and I have some new clothes and accessories. Again...yeah for moms! She had lost of snuggle time with Isaac and Natali loved playing with her. We weren't trying to leave Natali out of the picture below, she was just having a well timed two year old melt down in the other room and I didn't feel the need to document it! Isaac is 3 months old now and steadily growing.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Grandma Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'll second that......YEAH FOR MOMS and grandmas!! Apparantly Chase loves her too!! :) So much fun to have your mom here! She's so sweet. FUN FOR YOU BECCA!! You deserved it!
Oh I forgot, Isaac looks EVER SO ADORABLE AND HANDSOME in those pictures!!
I'm glad you had such a great time with your mom. I agree, Moms are great! I love Isaac's little shirt in these pictures. I do have an apron pattern, but I made it out of tissue paper so it's not exactly professional- but you are welcome to borrow it if you'd like. It was super easy and cheap (Walmart has great cheap fabric!)
I LOVE YOUR MOM!!
I'm so glad she got to come and visit you! I agree, moms are the best!
Remember the good ole days with the Spaghetti Factory and Seaport Village?
Isaac is getting sooo big! Such a cute little guy!
Moms are the best. And boy does Isaac get more handsome all the time!!!
Hi Becca! Visits from moms are right up there with chocolate and shopping. I'm so happy you had such a good time with her!
I didn't know you had a blog!! Way to leave us out. OK, to be honest, we have one too, but I have never sent the link to anyone. IT is kandabybee.blogspot.com Your kids are getting so big!! Natali is a replica of you, Becca. I think little Isaac will look just like Bed. We love you guys. (I should say ya'll). Love, the bybees
I meant to say he will look like ben...
I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! (a little jealous::)), but happy for you). Moms really are the best, and in my opinion, NO ONE sees enough of their mother. I REALLY hope that Anna and Allie will love me at least half as much as I love my own mom!
Tag, you're it. See my blog for details.
Post a Comment