Thursday, November 29, 2007

Do I Have To?

I have been delaying this but... it keeps happening. I've been "tagged". I haven't done it because I can't think of 6 interesting/unknown things about me. Here is my best try!

1. My husband was my first boyfriend and first kiss. It may sound lame...but I like it that way!

2. I can fit the bottom of a soda can completely in my mouth. A talent...I know.

3. I LOVE children's books! I guess it is the teacher in me, (taught 4th grade for 3 years), but I could spend hours in the children's section in bookstores. Someday I want a big library in my house just full of children's books.

4. I have been to a World Series baseball game, back in 99 (I think) when the Yankee's swept the Padres (bummer). I have four brothers and my mom picked me to go with her...yes they were jealous!

5. The pipes at my elementary school were broken (nobody told me) and the toilet back flushed/sprayed in my face. That means I had dirty toilet water ALL over me! Thankfully I lived 3 minutes away from school and immediately went home and changed.

6. The first time I was taken to my current in-laws (while were just dating) I shot diet V-8 out my nose onto their white table cloth from laughing too hard. Ben then continued by telling me it was his grandmothers and a antique. He was just teasing...but I wanted to die!

Thanks for the "tag" girls! I tag anyone who hasn't had this fabulous opportunity.

12 comments:

Jamie Petersen Photography said...

Becca...guess I must know you too well if I'm pretty sure I've heard/known almost all those things about you! (Except the World Series game!) Fun memories though...I love that V8 story!

Hope you guys are well....I keep meaning to call you but I just haven't gotten to it! Still sad we'll be missing each other at Christmas time! :(

Debbi said...

I love it when people post these! Wade says I am going to have a library too - we could combine ours and start checking books out!haha!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you posted that...I couldn't stop laughing...hahahaha.

I feel like I'm 6 when it comes to toilet humor, embarrassing stories...I think it's SOO funny.

Thanks for the laugh!

Heitmann Family said...

Now wasn't that so much fun!!! I loved reading your tag, you are such a kick!!!

sjmiller said...

I LOVE kids books too!!

And, the soda can...wow! Never knew that!

I didn't know about the World Series either. It was a bummer that the Pads got swept. But, it was a fun thing for San Diego!

What are your Christmas plans?

shauni said...

I have to say, I was pretty impressed by the soda can trick, you'll have to show us that sometime! I laughed so hard about the V8 and the dirty toilet water! I also love that you are such an avid sports fan, you are every husbands dream. Thanks for the great post.

The Lindsays said...

Becca, I'm so glad to be in touch with you again. Love the blog...and loved the tag. I'm learning all kinds of new things about you! ;-) Thanks goodness for blogs! Happy Holidays to you too!-Alicia

Julianne said...

How have I never heard the V8 story??!!!?? Wow. That's one for the books. Nice work, Ben, with the Grandmother touch - that's good humor (not the ice cream...and that was NOT good humor).

Anonymous said...

GOOOO YANKEES!!!

Ben said...

Go RED SOX!!

Laura said...

Thanks for humoring my "tag", Becca. Great stories!

Amy said...

Becca, I lived above you for how long and I never knew about the toilet incident?! That was funny. We miss you guys and hope you are not frozen over.