Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween! We have really been celebrating Halloween this year. We have been to about 4 Halloween events and tonight is our ward Trunk-or-Treat. Hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween...just of few pictures of my little pumpkins this morning!


11 comments:

Debbi said...

Happy Halloween to your chunker! What a happy boy!

shauni said...

Cute little pumpkin outfit! I could just squeeze those cute little cheeks. It was fun to see you guys at the trunk or treat.

jeremyandholly said...

boy do i wanna get my hands on those cheekies. what a sweet boy:) HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO THE FLUHMAN FAMILY!! miss you becca.

Ashley said...

I love that smile on Isaac...you've got cute kids for sure!

Heitmann Family said...

Look at that smile. Oh so sweet. And Natalie is adorable too. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest little 'pumpkins'!!! CUTE PICTURES!

Julianne said...

So adorable - I love the big grin. Your kids are so cute. I'm glad you had a fun day!

Erica said...

Isaac is so cute!! He is getting so big. He needs to teach Gracen how to get that cute chub, I love it.

kdance said...

Awwww! So dang cute!

Abbey said...

I am so glad to see that oh-so-cute picture of you and Ben sneakin' a kiss when we went camping. I come across it all the time and I just have to smile. I love the pictures of your kids. What little cuties!

Craig said...

You guys make cute kids. I think Elizabeth and Natali are going to be great friends at BYU when they are roommates! We miss you guys and love reading about how things are going.