Just a quick update on what is going on with baby Isaac. The plan as of now is that hopefully this weekend we will have our little guy. This Thursday I will go in the morning for an appointment where they will do an amnio test. This test will determine whether or not the his lungs are developed enough. When they did this with Natali her lungs were just fine so we are hoping for the same with Isaac. Then the doctor will decide if he wants to admit me to the hospital Thursday night or Friday morning to induce labor. So hopefully we will have some big news either Friday or Saturday about the arrival of the newest member of our family. All I have to say is I am ready!!! I don't remember being this big and uncomfortable with Natali, but Ben keeps reminding me that I was. I keep telling Ben that is must be part of the plan to make the moms so miserable at the end, because at this point I would do just about anything to have this baby and willingly welcome the sleepless nights to come (I sure am not sleeping well right now anyway). Just thought I would give an update. Hopefully the next post is all about Isaac and we will finally have found out the big question...What color hair does he have?
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment