Christmas in Iowa
Since we were not going to be at our house on Christmas we decided to have a mock Christmas at home on the 23rd. We got up and opened gifts and had our own Christmas morning with Natali. With help from a friend I made Natali some Christmas fleece pj bottoms, a tradition I would like to start. But, I guess I should learn how to sew first. They were a little on the big side but Natali wore them all the same. She had fun playing with her mega blocks and doodler that we got her. Natali does great with the fire place. We don't usually have it lit while she is awake, but she will walk up to it and go, "hot hot!" And, you might be able to tell on our little Christmas tree that the bottom foot of the tree has no decorations on it. The decorations start right were Natali's little hand could not reach. One of Natali's favorite things to do with the blocks is to have Ben build a tower and then she comes over and destroys it. 




Sunday, January 07, 2007
Labels:
Christmas in Iowa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment